Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Someone from my life who inspires me is my friend Emily who I danced with many years ago. She has been my inspiration for the last five years of my life in almost everything I do because of her strength and perseverance. She has endured unimaginable pain both mentally and physically and has never given up. It is Emily's determination, persistence, and refusal to admit defeat that has always inspired me to push myself. Over the many years that I have known her, I have done my best to be like my friend and mentor. My strengths are also determination, persistence, and a refusal to admit defeat which I believe I developed from watching Emily, I am also a perfectionist and very epithetic which I believe to be among my greatest strengths. I think that my determination, persistence, and empathy would be most helpful in the world and would help me to make a difference. My empathy would be beneficial doing charity work and my determination and persistence have always been beneficial when I need to get things done.

1 comment:

  1. Grade: B) Your oversimplification theory of why teachers vs. janitors liked being thanked could have used some more reflection. "Thank-you" for all the good you are committed to putting into the world. In many ways, it will help make the world a better place with your gratitude.

    ReplyDelete