Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I have always loved animals and when I was nine years old what I wanted most in the world was a bunny. After begging my parents, saving my money, and spending hours with the rabbit at the local 4H club I chose and purchased my rabbit, Smokey. It only took me about a month to adapt to Smokey and he soon seemed like more of a burden than a blessing. I did learn from my mistake however, and I don't keep animals that require more car that your average fish. As much as I love animals, especially fury ones, I adapt to them to quickly and it is better for everyone if I leave them in the hands of a responsible pet shop. If I could change what I did, I would have chosen to leave Smokey with the 4H club. I was always happiest when I was playing with him in the barn and day dreaming about when he would be mine. It would have been better for both me and Smokey if I had left him with the 4H club. If nothing else, I learned from Smokey that my happiness came from being with him, not actually owning or taking care of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment